View: 1326|Reply: 1

Do you think this could be something that is happening NBA

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-11-24 09:58:05 | Show all posts |Read mode

You've just announced J. Cole having his own cover. What happened and why NBA 2K23 MT? Three and half years ago when he dunked in some of the break of the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie, I'd love to be on MyCareer and help you to think about the possibility of that.I worked with our team on bringing this to life , and it was a great opportunity to work alongside J. Cole. However, I am awestruck that it's called"the Dreamer Edition, because it was like one of those dreams that came to fruition over a number of years. It took a long time for this to come to happen.

Naturally, his entry into the basketball scene and playing abroad and doing a many big things in the world of basketball. The moment we launched that teaser, everyone believed that it would be one more basketballer... You know it was a dream that came together , and so delighted that it lets us be a part of culture, fashion and music. 2K sits at the table.

Do you think this could be something that is happening now with covers? A musician, actor and a rapper?

Well we're now living in areas that aren't just basketball or aren't just video games. Therefore, I think it's possible when we continue to evolve within the ecosystem of culture and where that might lead us, well, who knows? Right? It's common knowledge that athletes are attracted to musicians and athletes would like to be musicians. The seven-footer poses a challenge for any offensive player to tackle and isn't easy to push around with the Gold Brick Wall badge. His best defensive stats are his record-breaking 96 Interior Defence NBA 2K23 MT Coins, 93 Defensive Rebounding, and 78 Block. He also has six badges in the area of Defence and Rebounding that include Gold Anchor, Gold Boxout Beast as well as Gold Post Lockdown making him an aggressive defender in paint.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-12 03:51:47 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list