View: 801|Reply: 0

Madden was the face of the video game franchise

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-06-20 13:38:46 | Show all posts |Read mode

As the tributes pour in from around the world and Madden 22 coins around the world, I can think of one proper way to pay tribute to the legend. John Madden should be on the cover of the next Madden video game from EA Sports. This is a no-brainer.

For a long time, Madden was the face of the video game franchise, appearing on the cover box art. It was not until Madden NFL 2001 when an real NFL player, Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George, appeared on its cover. Since then, numerous NFL players have graced the cover . Madden's presence takes an absence.

Being an Madden cover athlete is an honor, and there is no better way to honour that late John Madden than by featuring him on the cover the next game. I'm certainly not alone in this thought. Social media is filled with users who are calling for John Madden to appear on the cover of Madden 23.

EA generally waits until summer before unveiling its character for the new game However, in this particular case I believe we know who the right person to be. John Madden should be the main character of Madden NFL 23. Get it done, EA.

The 2022 NFL Draft is just weeks away. The Draft will be held mut coins madden 22 on the 28th of April on a Thursday. The Draft is one of the most exciting events for football fans as it is a sign of optimism for our team's future. Also, it means that we're one step closer to the launch of Madden 23.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list