View: 683|Reply: 0

There are two primary reasons the CBA was accepted

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-12 13:38:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
The deal was ratified, even with a loud group of veteran players on social media and within the union. There is discussion of players voting because of the current political climate, such as coronavirus and the panic in the stock market However, I find this difficult to believe. I think this CBA was probably always getting approved. Here's why.

There are two primary reasons the CBA was accepted

The second is that it assists the "rank-and-file" participants in the union, more that stars. The increases to the minimum wages are significant, and I'm sure that the majority of rank-and-file players are able to vote on what's important right now, not the future of their careers or after retirement.

This is why I was surprised to observe the number of "no" vote. There were reports earlier in the week about players wanted to change their votes, and the Madden NFL 24 Players Association rejected their request. However, it was believed that a majority of the players wanted to alter their votes between "no" to "yes," once they knew more about the CBA. The majority of players were"iMadden NFL inspired by the opinions of others on social media, and I believe once they began to research the CBA for themselves, they wished to modify their votes.

Then again, according to Benjamin Allbright, it wouldn't have been a big deal:

The subject: Madden NFL 24 CBAI'm told the number of players who requested to alter their vote was in the teens and "wouldn't be a factor in" the final tally.Far worrying was the fact that 20% of voters were not eligible to vote.

If you enjoy playing Madden 24 and would like to purchase Madden nfl 24 Coins, please visit mmoexp

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list