Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Author: toto117

HOW TO GET PLANES IN www.fsx.org.cn PART 1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-09 18:18:50 | Show all posts
it helped me a lot                       
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-09 18:19:20 | Show all posts

Holy shit, its working

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-11 15:52:11 | Show all posts
Thank you so much.                     

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-16 05:09:16 | Show all posts
I think thi sis how it works

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-16 05:09:34 | Show all posts
Hey it is actually adding credits

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-19 10:27:40 | Show all posts
i have not the recharge option showing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-19 10:28:22 | Show all posts
how to check score.........

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-02 22:37:45 | Show all posts

Do crocodiles or hippopotamuses have any predators other than humans?

Yes but very few. Since you are mentioning lions and hippopotamuses (a family endemic to Africa), I’ll stick to Nile crocodiles. The only predator to kill adults infrequently of Nile crocodile and even more rarely hippopotamus are lions. As for crocodiles, the largest size taken by any modern big cat seems to top out at around 12 feet in length, which for Nile crocs is mid-sized, being the size of a large adult female or small adult male. watch latin american tv series on https://tusmundo.net/. Big mature male Nile crocodiles have never been documented as lion prey, in fact they are the one of the only predators of any adult lions they can catch themselves. However, most crocodiles killed by lions are more in the subadult range and even small adults are not easily defeated. As for hippopotamus, lions tend to attack in a large pride formation while the lumbering animals are isolated away from the water whilst they are attempting to feed on land at night and to attack exclusively from the rear to avoid the deadly jaws. This is true of crocs as well, almost all kills are done when the reptiles are surrounded on dry land by the pride,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-02 22:38:42 | Show all posts
Edited by Tusmundo at 2022-10-02 22:40

watch latin american tv series on Tusmundo Yes but very few. Since you are mentioning lions and hippopotamuses (a family endemic to Africa), I’ll stick to Nile crocodiles. The only predator to kill adults infrequently of Nile crocodile and even more rarely hippopotamus are lions. As for crocodiles, the largest size taken by any modern big cat seems to top out at around 12 feet in length, which for Nile crocs is mid-sized, being the size of a large adult female or small adult male. Big mature male Nile crocodiles have never been documented as lion prey, in fact they are the one of the only predators of any adult lions they can catch themselves. However, most crocodiles killed by lions are more in the subadult range and even small adults are not easily defeated. As for hippopotamus, lions tend to attack in a large pride formation while the lumbering animals are isolated away from the water whilst they are attempting to feed on land at night and to attack exclusively from the rear to avoid the deadly jaws. This is true of crocs as well, almost all kills are done when the reptiles are surrounded on dry land by the pride,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-15 18:16:30 | Show all posts
thanks for this tutorial, i had to make 2 accounts to test this

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list